Companies must complete and submit forms in accordance with our Water Act application requirements.
- Application under the Water Act for Approval and/or Licences (For licence applications under the Water Act only)
- Application Form for Transfer of Water Allocation [DOCX]
- Certificate of Completion for Approvals [DOCX]
- Temporary Surface Water Pipeline Information Form [Fillable PDF]
Codes of Practice
Some activities present a lower level of environmental risk and impact. As a result, standard requirements and operating practices are outlined in Codes of Practice. The Codes require a notification to be submitted and these activities are therefore exempt from requiring a Water Act approval or temporary diversion licence.
The following Codes of Practice require notification to be submitted through OneStop:
- Code of Practice for the Temporary Diversion of Water for Hydrostatic Testing of Pipelines
- Notification form [PDF]
- Code of Practice for Pipelines and Telecommunication Lines Crossing a Water Body